Monday, January 20, 2014

Envelope Punch Board and Scrapbook Page

Hello there my Stampin' friends.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I have a scrapbook page to show you today.  There are so many great tools used on this page and I am happy with how it turned out! 

I have been working on my Christmas layouts....I know, I know we are all probably sick of doing Christmas projects........but Scrapbook pages just need to be done!  I hope I am not the only one still catching up with that!

I just had to capture this memory for my family.  My youngest son had made some 'Reindeer food' at school to sprinkle on our lawn / snow pile so Santa can find our house on Christmas eve! 

My son was SO excited about it and we had to make sure we put it out before he went to bed.  Thank you to one of the best Kindergarten teachers, Mrs. Haufe, who does all of these wonderful extras for our kids! 





 
This was the PERFECT opportunity to use the Envelope Punch Board on my scrapbook page.  I wanted to keep the tag that came with the 'food' that had a cute little saying and instructions.  With the Envelope Punch Board you can make an envelope of ANY size!

Here is the list of supplies I used....

Season of Style DSP
Old Olive Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Ornament Keepsakes Framelites
Tasteful Trim Bigz Die
Envelope Punch Board
1/2 Circle Punch
Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Cherry Cobbler Ribbon
Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'

Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment