Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Whale you be mine?

Hello there my Stampin' friends,

Glad you stopped by today!  I have a really quick post for you - it is a special little valentine that I actually made last year for my sons!  The stamp set is retired, sorry, but the paper and Clearlit are still available on the clearance rack!  So it can still be easily recreated!

Have you had a look there lately?  There are some great deals to be had!  You can check it out here!

I LOVE this valentine's paper - it is very cute and I am still using it this year. 

Here is my card.......


Supplies I used:

Whale you be Mine Stampset (retired)
BigShot
Happy Whale Clearlits Die
Small Heart Punch
Pool Party Ink
Real Red Ink
Whisper White Cardstock
Real Red Cardstock
Pool Party Cardstock
Primrose Petals Ribbon

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment