Sunday, May 4, 2014

Fairwell Secret Garden

Hello my Stampin' Friends! 

Thank you for stopping by!  I can't believe SO much time has past since I have posted for you!  Very sorry about that!  It has been a really exciting time at Stampin'UP! with SO much to share with you!

First, Stampin'UP! has released their Retired Lists for this year, and if I could say, OH MY!  So many wonderful things leaving us!  You can see the retired lists here....



Retired products are available only while supplies last!  If there is anything that you are wanting, don't wait, things are sell out fast! You can shop on line here.

So why does Stampin'UP! retire products?  Well, we are gearing up our new Catalogue and a new Catalogue means some exciting new stamps and toys to play with!  And as a demonstrator, I get to have sneak preview!  *squeal*

But before they arrive, let's say farewell to some favourites, shall we?  Here is one I have really enjoyed......Secret Garden!  I LOVE the flowers and it comes with a matching framelits - buy them both to save 15%.  This one is going to stay in my collection for quite some time. 

Here is a card I have made using Secret Garden and the framelits.....



Here is a close up of the greeting - you can never have to many 'thank you' cards.  And this greeting is from the set Lots of Thanks, truly a must have!  I also took this opportunity to use 2 of my favourite punches.....the Bitty Butterfly and the Elegant Butterfly punch!  A really great combo!




Well, thank you for stopping by! 

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment