Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mother's Day Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Card!

Hello there!


I have a mother's day card to show you today that I have entered into the Stampin' Royalty Challenge #227 - May Flowers!  If you haven't arrived here from there, make sure you stop by, the inspiration is gorgeous as usual!  
 
My card features another retiring Stamp set - Delightful Dozen!  I can't believe this one is retiring!  It has to be one of my 'go to' stamp sets.  It has, yep you guessed it, a dozen occasions that can be used for...mother's day, father's day, birthday, Easter, Valentines.....


I also decided to try this Scallped Tag Punch card I have been seeing all over the internet!  It was really fun to try! It is a total layout case from Tanya Bell. You can see her video tutorial here.  Super talented to have thought of this!  Another awesome reason to have this punch in your collection!



Go ahead and give this layout a try!  It makes such a pretty card!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment