Thursday, August 14, 2014

Work of Art

Hello my stampin' friends!

Glad you stopped by today!  The card I have to show you today is one I have been wanting to try for a while now - do you have a card like that on your list?

I have seen different versions of it online in many places and I just loved it!  So it is a CASE (create and share everything), but I am not sure who to give the credit to for the original creation.  

I have been waiting - not sure why - for the opportunity to use this new set from the Annual Catalogue.....Work of Art!  I have seen SO many great uses for these wonderful images!  I think it has to be one of my favourite stampsets!

  

The tip I have to offer for this card, is to start with the bottom colour first.  For some reason, I was able to fit all the colours on the card when I started at the bottom and not the top - yep this was my second try.  ;)

I chose the colours from the brights collection so there wasn't any stress to match colours - I love that about our colour collections!

I hope you like my version of the card.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment