Sunday, September 28, 2014

Baby Card

Hello there my Stampin' friends,

I have a card to show you that I made some time ago for my cousin who had a beautiful baby girl!  They had a 'welcome' party for her and I wanted to make her a very special card!


I knew I wanted it very pink and with lots of layers - I wanted this card as 'girly' as possible!  I used my Colour Coach to help with the colour combination and tones to choose - the Colour Coach takes the guess work out!  A tool I couldn't live without!


I used my DSP stacks for getting some great patterned paper in the colours I picked.  I used 2 retired stampsets that are perfect for a new baby!  Baby Prints and Cuddles and Kisses!



I layered it up with the pink and green cardstock and used my Ticket Corner Punch and Scallped Edge Border Punch and my favourite Decorative Label Punch for my greeting.
 

Here is my card! 


I hope that it inspires you!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment