Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween with Roger's TV

Hello there my Stampin' friends!

I hope you had a wonderful and spooky Halloween!  It has been a busy week preparing for a fun filled night for my little monsters... including playing with some fabulous products from the Holiday Catalogue to make projects for my visit to Daytime on Roger's TV.

I took some pictures of my display as well as the projects we made so I could share them with you.

First a picture of my display.  Lots of fun projects here! 

 

Do you have the new French Fry die?  My oh my this is a REALLY easy way to make a treat holder!  I will be using this for some of my Christmas treats for sure!  It was really fast and easy make a bunch of these - perfect for co-workers and classmates!

The first two pictured here, I added some faces from the stampset Fall Fest right onto the cardstock!  Simple and fun.

 

For some of the others, I added some of the characters from the Fall Fest Stampset and matching Fall Fun framelits.  Cute, cute, cute!

I also used the greetings from Ghoulish Greetings on a scrap of Whisper White making a banner.


Another treat holder we made live on the show were made using the fabulous paper bags in the holiday catalogue.  These are perfect for holding food items - they are wax paper lined!  

I used some strips of the DSP Montley Monsters, layered with some Tangelo Tangerine cardstock.  I used my Merry Everything stampset and coordinating punch for my tag!  Easy!  I stamped using Stazon Black ink so my dracula wouldn't smudge when I coloured his face. 




I also made a couple of scrapbook pages using the Montley Monsters DSP pack!  There are two perfect papers in this pack to make a quick and easy scrapbook page!  I added some more of my pumpkins and leaves from Fall Fun Framelits.


.....and last but not least, I made a beautiful wreath using the kit in the Holiday catalouge.  This wreath is definitely going into my Halloween tote for next year's celebrations!


I hope you have enjoyed my spooky inspiration!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment