Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Where have I been?

Hello my Stampin' Friends,

Thank you for stopping by - if you have been stopping in lately, you are probably wondering where I have been.  Well, it has been a really busy January with some good and happy things and some real big health troubles for my mother-in-law.  She is on a long road of recovery from Cancer Surgery and has had some major set backs, but we are on the positive road once again. 

I thought I would give you some proud mama moments before my card - this is the happy I was mentioning earlier.

Below is a video of my oldest son winning his second shoot out in one day to take the Championship for his home tournament!  If any of you reading are a goalie parent ....you know how much stress a shoot out is, and how I survived two in one day I will never know.  SO proud of him ;) 




And one more proud mama moment is this picture of my youngest - he also LOVES his hockey!  In his last game he scored a goal from the blue line - which, when you are six, is a pretty big deal.  So here is a picture of him in the dressing room holding a certificate for player of the game.  The other team's coaches chose him!  squeel!



Well, onto the real reason you stopped by - how about a card?

I have been making my fair share of Valentines Cards - they are so much fun.  Here is one I made using a design I found on Pinterest.  I had to make it.  It isn't too girly as they say in my house, so it was perfect.

Here it is....



Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment