Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Easter with Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

Hello my stampin' friends!

I have another Easter card for you today!  Are you ready?  I know I still have some work to do with treats and cards and I will also be participating in an Easter themed show on Roger's Daytime TV!  Stay tuned for some more details on my projects for the show!

So the challenge over at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge is based on a really cute picture involving Jelly Beans! Don't they just say Easter?

Here is the picture that has inspired our projects....



Aren't the colours great!  Here is the card I created with the challenge as inspiration....


The little sunshine patterned paper is from the Sweet Dreams DSP pack in the Occasions catalogueI used my new fringe scissors to make the grass and my Extra Large Oval punch to make the Jelly Beans or Easter Eggs.  The stampsets I used are Four Frames and Teeny Tiny Wishes.

I hope you like my card.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment