Monday, April 20, 2015

It's Nice to be Nice!

Hi there,

I just had to share this nice story with you today!  First, I just want to say that I have met the nicest people through my card classes and Stampin'UP!  One of my newest friends, Bonnie Dennis, made some fabulous treats for my boys and I just had to share them (or at least their pictures) with you!  I always tell my boys 'it's nice to be nice' and here's is just one of the reasons why!

Bonnie and I have been sharing ideas and I have lent Bonnie some of my tools to see if she liked them.... and so she had decided to make these for my boys!  Aren't they fabulous?!  She is SO talented!




Sugar cookies decorated perfectly as Ninja Turtles!




One for each of my boys.....





and they were SO happy to eat them!  They were delicious!







Bonnie has her own business called That Added Touch -  www.that-added-touch.com

She creates some beautiful favours and treats for weddings, birthdays and showers.  Please stop by to see her work!

Thank you Bonnie!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment