Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Paper Players PP246

Hi there stampers, 

 For my regular card class this week I needed a little bit of help for a card design - so I turned to The Paper Players for an idea.  Here is the sketch they had for us - great isn't it?

  
 So with the sketch in hand, I was on my way.  I knew I wanted to use some more of that beautiful paper in the DSP stack called Painted Blooms.  After all, it is retiring in just 6 days!  From there, I picked my colours for the card base, the layers as well as my ink!

Here is my card.....

I used two stampsets for on this card - Painted Petals and Butterfly Basics. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Tammy - purple and yellow are two of my favourite colours so I adore your colour combination! Great stamp set combo too. I'm using Painted Petals for my next card class - so many coincidences! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanne! The colours are great together. I will be sure to have a look at your blog to see your card creations that you make with Painted Petals. Thanks for the awesome sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Tammy! The color combo is so beautiful and I love that little butterfly detail. I’m sure your card class loved it. Thank you so much for playing along with my sketch this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne Marie! They did love it. Thanks for the awesome sketch!

      Delete