Sunday, May 24, 2015

Roger's TV show Daytime - Springtime projects!

Hello stampers,

Today, I wanted to share with you all of the projects that I created for my latest appearance on Roger's TV! 

I am a VERY lucky demonstrator who gets to feature Stampin'UP! products on the Roger's TV show Daytime.  It airs in my local area - Barrie, Ontario, 3 times per day - and I get to join them a few times a year.  While there I promote Stampin'UP!, the fabulous products we have and direct people to find their local demonstrator through the Stampin'UP! website.  SO, if you are reading this and you are a demonstrator - be sure to keeps your DSW active!

 This show my focus was on Springtime projects, so I wanted to focus on the beautiful Butterfly Framelits, the wonderful Painted Petals and Butterfly Basics stampsets, the Painted Blooms DSP, the Curvy Keepsake Thinlit as well as the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.

Here are some pictures of the projects that I made...

This first picture is of my whole display.  I have lots of great things here.  You can see the tools that I used to make the creations in the picture.  I have this on display while we create the projects on air!


Here is a close up of two of my projects.  I made some treat bags for the folks behind the scenes - the camera folks are so kind and helpful and I always try to bring them a little treat.  I used the Ornate Tag topper punch to help make the tags, the Butterfly Basics stampset gave me a nice little greeting and fern image and I used my Bitty Butterfly Punch to add a little dimension.


I wanted to use one of the pages from the Painted Blooms DSP to create nice spring shadow box.  Here I used my Butterfly Thinlits to create a big beautiful Monarch butterfly for the center of attention.  I also used the smallest thinlit and some vellum cardstock for a few other butterflies.  I added some strings of pearls on each one to pretty it up a little bit more.  



Here is a picture of a pocket card.  We didn't make this live on the show, but we did talk about it and talked about how great it would be for an invitation - imagine it done with Vellum Cardstock - beautiful!




This card is a simple one using the the Spring Flowers Embossing folder, some DSP from the Painted Blooms DSP and I punch my greeting out using the Decorative Label Punch.  

And last but not least, these beautiful butterfly curvy keepsake boxes.  I CASED this idea from my stampin' idol, Erica Cerwin.  She is so talented!  Check out her video on how  to make these here.




Thanks for stopping by.  Which project is your favourite?  Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful projects! What a great way to show off your handy work. I love the Painted Petals stamp set, so disappointed it didn't make it into the new catalog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendi. Doing this is a lot of fun for me. Me too, I really wish the set was continued, maybe we can hope for it to return one day - fingers crossed!

      Delete