Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day with Roger's Daytime TV!

Hello there,

Happy Father's Day!  I hope you are enjoying today and celebrating of the wonderful dad's in your life. 

Today, I wanted to show you pictures from my recent Roger's Daytime TV show celebrating Father's Day.

I had SO much fun with Will Nash (host) and his dad and Melanie Case (host) and the other wonderful guests on the show.  We had a fabulous BBQ with ribs and lots of grilled veggies, there was a massage therapist and a golf pro and me with Stampin'UP!  What a great pre-father's day celebration they had - food, fun and a home made card! 

Here are the pictures of the projects that I made as well as the display I had for the show!


 Here is the scrapbook page I made using the Hello You Thinlits and Star Framelits

Three different sized gift bags using the new Gift Bag Punch Board.  We actually made one live of air.
 



Finally, some treat bags of course!
 


Wishing you and yours a Happy Father's Day

Be sure to stop back by tomorrow when I have some VERY exciting news to share with you!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment