Saturday, June 27, 2015

Need a Custome Size Gift Bag?

Hi there!

Whew - I made it through last week...card classes, end of school year, 7 year old birthday party - oh my!  So very glad it's the weekend!

Have you seen the newest punch board from Stampin'up! ?  It is a gift bag punch board - so you can create your own gift bags!  I just love this thing!

I had a chance to play with mine a lot for my latest visit to the TV show Daytime.  You can see my post about the projects I made here.  For the show, I made the 3 standard sized gift bags that you can make with the board - 2 3/4 ", 3 1/4" and 3 3/4" wide.

I wanted to create custom sized gift bags for my two youngest son's teachers to hold their thank you gifts which were 5 1/2" wide.  It took a little adjusting, but it worked!

Here are the bags....



I used some Very Vanilla cardstock for the bag itself and then I dressed up the front with some DSP and matching cardstock.  I also used up the last of my Chevron Ribbon.


My middle son had a male teacher this year, so I used some of the great Typeset DSP from the new Annual Catalogue and then I framed it with some Basic Black Cardstock.  I added a few banners using my new Triple Banner Punch and finally a bow, yep even for a male teacher - I just couldn't resist!


For my youngest son's teacher, I used a bit more feminine colours.  I found some retired DSP in my stash that matched the ribbon I had as well as the card I made for her.  I framed the DSP with some Sahara Sand Cardstock which was also a colour from her card.  And again, I made some banner's and finished it off with a bow. 


Here is Stampin'UP!'s video on how to use the Gift Bag Punch Board.




If you have any questions please leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment