Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Nanny's Birthday card

Hi there,

This past Sunday was my mom's 65th birthday.  My dad surprised her with a birthday party on Saturday evening with some of their friends.  But, my brother, sister and I wanted to do something special from us.  So, we surprised her with a BBQ lunch and a present...we bought her a Pandora bracelet! She loved it - who wouldn't!

To top it all off....I made her a card ;)

This was the perfect opportunity to use my new favourite stampset - Sprinkles of Life!  This was my chance to use the cupcake images.

 

She loved it too - she keeps all the cards I make for her.  Thanks mom!

Here is a picture of my mom and some of her grandchildren...some couldn't be there. 


Happy birthday mom!

Tammy

5 comments:

  1. That was such a nice thing to do for your mother. I'm sure she enjoyed herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Tammy. Can't wait for the upcoming Sprinkles of Life Card Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Gena! I am looking forward to it too!

    ReplyDelete