Monday, February 15, 2016

The Friday Mashup - Valentines Style

The Friday Mashup has a really fun challenge for us this week - Valentines and Candy - what a perfect match up!

Here is the challenge.....
 
Great picture, isn't it?!  I am totally lovin' the valentines treats.

SO, I thought I would share my 3D project that I made for my most recent appearance on Daytime, Roger's TV.  Here is my project...






I used the Baker's Box Thinlit to create this treat holder.

 Do you have the Baker's Box Thinlit?  I think this might be my favourite!  I love the size of the box - perfect for just the right amount of treats....even a cupcake.  AND it is on sale until tonight at midnight


I used the Note Tag punch, Groovy Kind of Love stampset with coordinating Sweetheart punch and Love Blossoms Embellishment kit to help decorate the box.  The patterned paper is from the Love Blossoms DSP stack.  

 The box on the left is the one we made live on TV.  :)
  


Here is a video from Stampin'UP! about the Baker's Box Thinlit. 




 Be sure to stop by and see of the wonderful Friday Mashup creations here!

Happy stampin'

Tammy   

2 comments:

  1. Those boxes are adorable! The colors are matching so well together. Love the little embellishments, they are the cherry on the cake. Thank you so much for linking up and playing with us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete