Thursday, March 24, 2016

Curtain Call of Rainbows!

Hello there,

So glad you could stop by today.

I have a fun card that I made for a really fun challenge over at Curtain Call!

Their Challenge is Rainbow - perfect for spring!


Here is the card that I made....





I combined an Easter card with the Rainbow theme - I really LOVE how it turned out. 

I used one of my favourite stampsets, Work of Art!  There are just SO many uses for this stampset.  Truly..... a work of art!  :)

My greeting is from the Easter Lamb stamp and my little flowers were made using the Petite Petals Punch. 


Be sure to 'hop' on over to Curtain Call to see all of the wonderful creations.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leigh! This was a fun challenge to play along with.

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet card Tammy. Love the colorful egg and the pretty little flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete