Monday, March 21, 2016

Stampin' Celebration Easter Style

Hello friends, 

I'm late, I'm late...for a very important date!  Are you hearing the cute little rabbit from Alice in Wonderland? - that is totally how I am feeling today.  I am late getting my submission in for our Challenge over at Stampin' Celebration!  Ugh!  This cold combined with March break has been a killer!  

Anyway, I have an Easter card for you today using our fab sketch over at Stampin' Celebration Challenge.

Here is my card....



I wanted to use my new Friends and Flowers stampset because it is easy to use with the coordinating Festive Flower Builder Punch and 1 3/8" Circle Punch.  I stamped him with the new Archival Black Inak and then I coloured his ears and added some colour to his cheeks with my Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker.

I used my retired Extra Small Oval Punch to create some Easter Eggs and the greeting is from And Many More. 


Be sure to join us at Stampin' Celebration Challenge!  Our challenges are up for 2 weeks, there is lots of time to play!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment