Sunday, June 19, 2016

Stampin' Celebration Challenge!

Hey everyone,

I have another project to share with you today!  For this project, I took my inspiration from Stampin' Celebration Challenge!  We have a fab sketch for you to play along with - I just LOVE sketches!

Here it is ...


So.... I took the opportunity to work ahead (as a Designer for the team, I get the see the challenges weeks ahead - stay tuned, we will soon be looking for more guest designers! ) AND I used the sketch to help prepare one of my projects for my Graduation Segment on Roger's Daytime TV.  

I wanted to make some thing extra special, something that was different than a card.  I chose to make a table decoration to sit beside the cake at a graduation party.  Here is my project....

I used lots of great tools for this project!  My Big Shot of course, the Banner Framelits as well as the Large Numbers Framelits and Balloon Bouquet punch.  
 
I also used 2 new products on the this project....the Thoughtful Banners Stampset and coordinating Duet Banner Punch!  I just LOVE these two together!  This stampset has SO many occasions that can be celebrated, the possibilities are endless!

Make sure you join us for our challenge this week over at Stampin' Celebration Challenge!

Be sure to stop by my blog later this week to see the other projects I made for the Graduation segment at Roger's Daytime!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment