Have you ever thought of joining Stampin'UP!? Thought, boy I would love to get a discount on the things I order? NOW is the perfect time to join!
Take your passion for paper crafting and Stampin’ Up! products to a new level when you purchase the ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE (the $135 Starter Kit) and join Stampin’ Up! thru me. Enjoy discounts and exclusive stamping resources – risk FREE!
SALE-A-BRATION BONUS! JAN. 4 – MARCH 31 ONLY!
GET 2 FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE AS A BONUS WITH THE $135 STARTER KIT!
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! YOU’LL FEEL RIGHT AT HOME when you purchase the $135 Starter Kit and join through me. Give it a test drive – there’s no risk and no pressure to hold workshops or parties – do it for YOU!
SO WHAT DO YOU GET WITH THE $135 KIT?
- For $135 you choose: Up to $165 worth of Stampin’ Up! product for your kit. That’s $30 in FREE product. Products in the kit can be from any current catalog and can include 10% off bundles. The kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings
- BONUS! GET TWO FREE STAMP SETS of your choice from any current catalog (ANY PRICE) during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 4 – March 31). Host and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets excluded.
- Fill your wish list at a minimum 20% discount: Once you purchase the $135 Starter Kit and join, you can stock up and save 20% or more on your favorite Stampin’ Up! paper, stamps, inks and tools PLUS earn more free and discounted products thru Stampin’ Rewards and Stampin’ Up! promotions (including free gifts during Sale-A-Bration).
- Be first! Preview and purchase new products a month in advance–one of my favorite benefits.
- Earn extra MOOLA and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun opportunity to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. Earn a minimum 20% income on your sales. The choices are yours!
- Tons of creative and career resources! Exclusive website full of stamping samples as well as a FREE StampinUP! Virtual University where there training are countless videos, resources and tools to assist you with your creativity and your business goals.
- Free Magazine! Get the fabulous Stampin’ Success quarterly magazine
- No risk. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec. Join now and you are guaranteed to be active (demonstrator discounts and benefits) through July 31, 2017!
- No penalty to drop! If you reach $400 in sales by the end of the first FULL Stampin’ Up! quarter (June 30), you will renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $400 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
Whether you have dreams of being the next big business demo or just want to get products at a discount to support your hobby, becoming a demonstrator truly is for everyone.
Go HERE and click JOIN NOW to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the discount I would get on Stampin' Up! products once I become a demonstrator? 20% income on all purchases. So you'd get 20% off things you buy for yourself, and earn 20% of what you sell. (it is possible to earn MUCH more, give me a call if you're interested in the detailed income breakdown)
2. What are the minimum sales you have to have to remain a demonstrator? $400 retail value per quarter. All new demonstrators that sign up will have until the end of your first full quarter to meet that goal. You may even be surprised that you can keep that coveted demonstrator discount by collecting orders from your family and friends to meet your minimums.
3. What happens if I can't meet my minimum sales? Stampin' Up! will send you an email to tell you that you have gone into pending status. They will give you a grace period to get your sales in order. If after this grace period you cannot meet your sales goal, you will be 'dropped' as a demonstrator.
4. If I get dropped as a demonstrator, do I have to give back my starter kit? Do I owe anything to Stampin'Up!? No and no. You keep all the contents of your starter kit and you don't owe any money. This really is a no obligation opportunity!
Go HERE and click JOIN NOW to get started. Still have some unanswered questions? I'd love to chat! Call or email me any time!