Friday, November 17, 2017

Christmas Quilted Bundle Not Only for Christmas

Hey there,

Do you have the Quilted Christmas Bundle yet?  You MUST get it!  It really isn't just for Christmas.  It is perfect for birthdays too.  

I wanted to join the fun over at Seize the Birthday and use this bundle to participate.

  Our "Toppings" option this time is...

"CIRCLES"
   
I created this card to include with my Christmas Quilted Bunlde class where we made 3 all occasions cards - a few birthday ones of course - and then 4 of the same Chrstimas cards.  It was lots of fun!  

Here is one of the birthday cards....


I love all of the little circles that the Quilted Top Textured Embossing Folder creates - it truly looks like the paper is quilted!  I also love the little pinwheel circles that two of the dies together create. 

The colours I chose are taken directly out of the DSP stack from the Quilted Christmas suite!  So many options for this DSP other than Christmas!

My greeting is from my very favourite stampset, Teeny Tiny Wishes.  There is every greeting you can imagine in this set - a definite MUST have in your collection!

I hope you enjoyed my birthday card inkspiration with all of the circles found in the Christmas Quilted Bundle.  Be sure to stop on by the Seize the Birthday site to see all of the wonderful birthday cards folks have created.  You can never have enough birthday cards in your stash.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


2 comments:

  1. So many hidden circles in your birthday card :)!!! The embossed quilt pattern on the background looks so warm and cozy! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tae! It was a fun card to make.

    ReplyDelete