Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Another Love Card


Hey there,

I have another 'love' card to share with you today. 

I am choosing to showcase a very special wedding card I created when the Mayor of my community asked me to create a wedding card for his daughter who was about to get married.  I mean when the Mayor asks if you would create a card for him to give to his daughter, WOW talk about being honoured!  And a little bit of pressure.  

Here is my card...


I do love the white on white look for a wedding card. So pretty!  The dry embossing is the perfect added touch to separate the white from the white, so to speak.

I did hear back from them that they really liked the card.  I hope this gives you some inkspiration for your next wedding card.  It is always great to have one in your stash.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment