Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christmas Tag Exchange

Hey there,

Thanks for stopping by!  I have a great post for you today- it is my creation for a gift tag exchange I try to participate in every year.  It is SO much fun.

So, instead of having a cookie exchange, which is so yummy, one of my favourite crafty friends has a Christmas Gift Tag Exchange.  She limits it to 12 ladies, each lady makes 12 of the SAME tags and then you exchange tags.  You end up with 12 different and beautiful gift tags.  It is so much fun to see what everyone comes up with!

I used the Santa's Sleigh Thinlits to decorate my tag. 

It's a little hard to see it, but I sponged some white craft ink onto the branches of the tree and added some Wink of Stella - so pretty in real life.  

Here is the table full-o-tags!

Awesome right!  As you can see there are few other really fun treats for us who participated - my friend has many talents beyond papercrafting.  
  Here is a final shot of all the tags I created - I made a few extra to keep for the presents I will be wrapping. 

 Happy stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment