Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Blog Highlights Sale-A-Bration Favourite

Image may contain: text 

Hello everyone, I have a really fun post for you today....I am participating in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights! 

Kylie hosts this online event every month, anyone can enter as long as they use current Stampin’ Up! product, and what’s best is that you can vote for your favourite projects. If you would like to vote for my card, click on the button below, which takes you to the gallery to choose your top 5 fav's.  ;)

Click here to vote 

Each month there is a theme.  January's theme is Favorite Sale-a-bration Or Occasions Catalogue Products.

YEAH!  LOVE this challenge.  There are so many wonderful things to choose from!  I will share with you my favourite from both the Sale-a-bration AND Occasions catalogue. These are the first items I knew I had to have from both catalgoues.  Can you guess?


Here is my card....


I just love this new bundle AND the coordinating designer series paper is SO CUTE!!  The colours are bright and bold - perfect for some mid winter cheer.  The colours are Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lime Twist.

The bundle is from the Occasions catalgoue and the patterned paper is free with a $60 purchase and can be found in the Sale-a-bration broucher.

For my card, I stamped both bottles using tone on tone - Lemon Lime Ink on Lemon Lime cardstock as well as the Bermuda Bay ink on Bermuda Bay cardstock.  I stamped the greeting with Bermuda Bay ink onto Calypso Coral cardstock.  The ribbon I used is from the Annual Catalogue and it is the Lemon Line Twist Ombre ribbon. 


I am a very busy mom of three boys and when there is an opportunity to buy a product that I can use for making masculine cards and scrapbook pages, I do it.  Also, as a hockey mom (Canadian family with 3 boys, hockey is always on our calendar, lol), do you see what I see in these framelits?  I see 2 different size hockey sticks and pucks.  Win / win for me.  
Bubble Over Photopolymer Bundle 
Price: $52.00
Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper
Price: $0.00

I hope you enjoyed my card. If you liked it, please hop on back to Kylie's blog and choose it for one of your favourites.  

If you live in Canada, and don't have a demonstrator, I would love to be yours.  Need a catalogue, just let me know.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

2 comments: