Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Picked your Favourites Yet?

Hi there my stampin' friends,

Have you created your wish list from the Occasions Catalogue?  I just love making a list when each new catalogue comes out.  Deciding which items to get first is so hard to do.  I thought I would share my top 10 favs and share my wish list so you can create yours.

Here goes....my top 10, well ok 12 lol:

Price: $52.00
Barn Door Clear-Mount Bundle
Price: $55.75
Cake Soiree Clear-Mount Bundle 
Price: $81.00
Let the Good Times Roll Photopolymer Bundle
Price: $55.75
Sunshine & Rainbows Photopolymer Bundle

Price: $59.25
Truly Tailored Clear-Mount Bundle 
Price: $44.50
True Gentleman Designer Series Paper
Price: $14.50
Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper
Price: $17.00
A Good Day Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
Mini Embroidery Hoops
Price: $12.50
Hedgehugs Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Price: $25.00

Picture Perfect Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set
Price: $21.00

....I could list a couple more for sure!  

Well, what is your favourite?  I would love to hear what it is.  Be sure to check out my on-line store here.  Need a catalogue, send me a message.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment