Sunday, March 4, 2018

Happy Birthday with Freshly Made Sketches

Hello everyone,
 
I have a fun and quick birthday card here for you today using the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches!  I love getting their e-mails and seeing what inspiration they have for us each time! 
 
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.ca/2018/02/freshly-made-sketches-326-sketch-by-jen.html 
 
Neat eh?  I am usually a pretty symmetrical girl - love everything in balance - A type or OCD not sure what that says about me, but I was up for the challenge of doing things a little off center.   

Here is my card...
 It was a quick card to put together.  I took my colour cues from the DSP, which although retired, is awesome for birthday cards.

I wanted the greeting and the ribbon steal the show.  I framed the greeting with the Stitched Shapes Framelits (they are never off my work table for long) and added a layer with my Layering Ovals Framelits.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to see all of the cards created with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Fun! Fun! Fun! I love these colors together, and ice cream is always perfect for a special occasion. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card! Love that pretty ribbon and the fun DSP. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! I love this ribbon and just can't part with this DSP.

      Delete