Friday, April 13, 2018

My OnStage Adventure!


header_OnStage2016_demo_ENG

Hello everyone!

I am bursting with excitement today to share with you my weekend adventures!   I attended my fairly local (3 hours away) OnStage event through Stampin'UP! 

I had SO much fun seeing old friends and making new ones who share the same passion as I do.....creating and sharing what we love.  

These events that StampinUP! has for demonstrators is just unbelievable - like over the top.  We created 4 cards, all with brand new exciting products, we celebrated some amazing achievements of people in attendance and we received some very helpful business training. The most exciting was we got our hands on the brand new Annual Catalogue!!!

There are things I still can't share with you about the day - like the inside of the catalogue, but today I will share what I can.  Ready?

My first picture is all the goodis I received at the beginning of the day!!!  Can you believe it?  The planner book is from Stampin'UP along with a wonderful reversible bag - that I didn't get a picture of and our first stampset!!  The items on the right are my pillow gifts that I received from my roommate.  I will show a close up of that in an upcoming post - it is beautiful.  The items on the left are from my amazingly talented and creative upline. 

 Here is a large group shot of 500 demonstrators all sharing what we love. 


A couple close ups of my friends at our table about to create or first make 'n take.  


I wanted to get a close up of our beautiful hats that my upline made for all of us.   Yes, you read that right made.  They were so much fun!  We received compliments all day long on on them.  


Here is our display board of the upcoming in-colours.  They remind me of the colours you find in a Starburst package - I feel a 3-d item will be in order when I get my hands on the.  Love them! 
 

I had to get a picture of embellishments display board.  Loving the coordinating DSP and ribbon!


 I couldn't resist a close up of the new embossing folder that will be coming out!!  Can't wait to get my hands on this one.  I can see baby cards, wedding cards and so much more with this folder. 


Lots of fun kits in the new catalogue as well.  Here is the new planner that will be coming out.  Love the colours!!

So many exciting new products coming our way.  But don't forget to snatch up the last chance items before they are gone.  I will be purchasing all of the bundles on my wish list that I haven't yet gotten before the bundle discount goes away.  

Be sure to stop by again where I will share the gifts I made for my upline and roommate.  Can't wait for you to see them.

Happy Stamin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment