Monday, April 23, 2018

Sieze the Birthday with Colourful Seasons

Hello there,

Happy Monday.  I hope you had a great weekend.  I had an awesome one!  I spent the weekend with my besties scrapbooking!!!!  I will have some pages to share with you in the coming weeks.  I needed that rejuvenation.

I have a great card to start off the week. It is one that I made as a part of my Seasonal Bundle card class.  Anyone who purchased the bundle, got the class for free AND they got a free sale-a-bration item AND I gave them a little token of my appreciation.  What the Seasonal Layers Bundle before it isn't a bundle on June 1st?  Order from me and get the make n takes free!

I also wanted to submit my card for the Seize the Birthday challenge this week.  Here is their challenge...

Our "Toppings" option this time is...
"Vibrant Colors"
 
 

Who doesn't need birthday cards in their stash.   This has to be the type of card I give out the most.  Here is my card...


I love this orange and this sling back chair!  Perfect for beach weather, which I hope we can count on soon.   I wanted to combine the beach chair with some bold stripes.  They remind me of the vintage beach huts from the old movies. 

I chose a greeting from the stampset that could be used for a birthday.  I love the layers and bright colours.

Be sure to stop by Seize the Birthday and see all of the birthday cards that have been submitted. 

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that nice - a wonderful beachy birthday card! I love that it is neat and monochrome, and graphic sun and the chair. Awesome card! Thank you very much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
    - Ashwini, STB DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashwini! It was fun to play along.

      Delete