Monday, May 7, 2018

You Make Me Smile with Watercooler Wednesday

Well, hello.  So happy you could stop by!

I have a fun feminine coloured card for you today.  It is a very simple card, but a great one for a friend.  

There is a challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge WWC168.  It is called Helen's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge and I think my card is perfect for this challenge.

Here is my card...

I just love the Pink, Black and white colour combinations!  I used my favourite retiring bundle for this card, Colourful Seasons Bundle!  The sentiment and the scalloped edge - yep all from that bundle. 
 
 You will still be able to purchase the individual pieces after June 1, but to get the bundle discount of 10%, you will want to order it by May 31!

Check out my on-line store here.

Be sure to stop by to see all of the cards submitted to the challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday! 

Happy Stampin'

TAmmy

6 comments:

  1. Love the bright colour combination, Tammy. The pink, white and black really compliment each other. Love the scallop detail along the left side. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heidi! It was fun to play along.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing on the "Feminine Anything Goes" challenge this week at Watercooler Wednesday Tammy. I'd forgotten about that scalloped edge die in Colourful Seasons, so thanks for the nudge. Great card and beautiful colour mix. Love the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penny! You are welcome! My card class ladies were so happy with all of the things this set can do.

      Delete
  3. I love pink, white & black! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! It is one of my favs for sure.

      Delete