Friday, August 3, 2018

A Beautiful Thing!


Hey there,

It is the Friday of a long weekend here in Ontario, Canada, so I have a super quick post for you today.  We are headed to the cottage for a family reunion and I can't wait!

But first, Fab Friday has an amazing sketch for us to play along with.  What a great way to end the week!

Here is the sketch..


 

Fun right?  SO many possibilities!

I have a card to share with your from my Seasonal Layers Bundle class that I didn't share before!  We had a ton of fun with this stampset and framelits, which are still available, just without the bundle price. These two are perfect for all four Canadian Seasons.  These two are one of my all time favourites.  Here is my card to share...

A good match for the sketch.  I wanted to show my card class ladies that the leaves are great to use as summer time leaves as well as with fall colours.  I used a couple of different greens on this card.  One for the small leaf, I stamped off on the large solid leaf and then full strength ink on the lined image over top.  For the leaves I used Old Olive and Pear Pizazz.

 Of course, I wanted some layering around my sentiment witch is also from the Colourful Seasons Stampset and so I stamped it on a Whisper White Stitched Shapes circle and framed it with the large scalloped circle from the Layer Circles Thinlits.  

I almost always have a bow - I just like how it finishes a card off.

Thank you for stopping by!  Be sure to stop on over at Fab Friday to see all that is created with this sketch in mind.

Happy stampin'

Tammy

6 comments:

  1. So pretty, Tammy! I love the stitched circle layered with the scallops! Those leaves are so versatile - my fave! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! It was great to join the fun.

      Delete
  2. How pretty! Great way to use that stamp set, love the green and white color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! This is one of my fav's for sure. See you again soon!

      Delete
  3. Lovely monochromatic card! And I love the green summer leaves...we so often just do fall colors so this is a wonderful example of the leaves! Love the ribbon treatment also. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! I really wanted to show my card making friends that there is so much that can be done with this set!

      Delete