Thursday, August 16, 2018

Coffee, Please?

Happy Thursday!

I have a super quick card for you today using one of my favourite returning framelits!  It matches perfectly with the sketch they have this week over at Freshly Made Sketches!

 

 When new catalogues come out there are so many exciting new things to try and use, that I need a little reminder of my older favourites too!  This card is just that!  

I flipped the sketch to have the coffee cup at the bottom of my card instead of the top and added a bow instead of a sentiment.  Sometimes I like to leave the front of the card without a  message.
 
There are lots of things I love about this card, the first is the adorable coffee cup!  Who can't use a card with a coffee cup on it for their stash - you never know when you might need a quick thank you to insert a little gift card.

The second thing I love about this card are the colours - they totally speak to me with Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White and Balmy Blue!

 The third thing I love is having generic cards in my stash for a moments notice.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to hop on back to Freshly Made Sketches to see the fun cards created for this challenge!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

August promotions below

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2018/Bonus%20Days/08.01.18_BONUS-DAYS_SHAREABLE-IMAGE_CA.jpg

For every $60 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between August 1 – 31, you’ll earn a $6.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between September 1 -30, 2018.  Full details here.

 


ORDER AN EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-TIME BUNDLE!  AUGUST 1-31 ONLY!

  • Order the Color Your Season exclusive, limited-time bundle between August 1 and 31 (while supplies last).   Earn Bonus Day coupons!  
  • IMPORTANT!  All exclusive items associated with this promotion will be available until August 31 (or while supplies last).

2 comments:

  1. I have coffee rings on my craft desk right now after I overfilled my cup!! I love your use of a coffee cup with this sketch and the background is perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete