Monday, November 5, 2018

Thank you International Blog Highlight

Image may contain: text that says 'Kylie Bertucci's International Stampin Up!® Blog Highlights'

Hello my stampin' friends,

I have a very special card to share with you today. It is a part of Kylie's International Blog Highlights to show case cards that show our appreciation to one of Stampin'UP!'s founders Shelli Gardner.  This year is Stampin'UP!'s 30th anniversary!  SO amazing and definitely something to celebrate!

Here is my card...


I wanted to make an interactive card to celebrate and say thank you.  I combined the Barn Door Bundle and the Wood Words stampset to create this card.


I chose the colours with fall in mind - cajan craze, crumb cake and Crushed Curry.


Don't forget to decorate the inside of the card - it is always a nice surprise,

Thank you for stopping by.  Be sure to stop on over to Kylie's blog to see all of the wonderful creations that were created as a thank you for Shelli and vote for your favourites!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

 http://bit.ly/OctoberHighlightsVoteforMeHere

No comments:

Post a Comment