Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas Cookie Exchange Tags!

Hello stampers,

Did you participate in a cookie exchange this year?  I did and I was so very excited to join the fun!  It was wonderful to spend some time with this group of ladies and share some baking and Christmas cheer!

So this papercrafter HAD to make tags for my cookie packages.  I thought if I made them look really pretty, it wouldn't matter as much that they are simple sugar cookies. ;)


So I used some of my old favourite Christmas DSP with a Pool Party base.


The snowflake is from the Snowfall Thinlits collection that was available in November - If you have it you will know how great it is!  I used the Tailored Tag Punch to create the beautiful top and hole for my twine.


These tags can easily be used for gifts as well.

Happy stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment