Friday, December 21, 2018

Christmas Tags!

Happy Friday!

Can you believe Christmas is only 3 days away!  My house is all ready for Christmas, decorations and lights are up, shopping done, handmade cards have been delivered, wrapping.....well getting there.  I just get so excited and this year is no exception.

Today, I wanted to showcase the tags I will be placing on my presents this year.  I have added them to all of the teacher gifts, co-worker gifts, and will add them to some very special gifts under our tree.


My gift tags are a perfect match to the challenge this week over at TGIF Challenges.  Here are the details....


I used the Alpine Sports Thinlits to create this super cute toboggan.  I cut it out twice, the first time in black and then a second out of Wood-grain DSP  I trimmed away the edges so the black rails could be seen and all that was left was the wodden slats of the toboggan. 


I popped it up on mini dimensionals and placed it onto an oval from the Stitched Shapes framelit collection.  I used that all time favourite Buffalo Check Background stamp with Momento Ink on Real Red Cardstock.  I just love the warm feeling of this tag!

The greeting is from the Merry Christmas to All Stampet - another great bundle the Holiday Catalogue has to offer. 


Here are a few of them I submitted to a Gift Tag Exchange I participate in every year.  They were a hit!

Merry Christmas,

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. wonderful tags; I have so many tags, as I love making them for any occasion; thank you for sharing. happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete