Monday, December 10, 2018

Nothing Sweeter than Freshly Made Sketches!

Hello my stampin' friends,

I love participating in challenges!  How about you?  One of my favourite challenges, Freshly Made Sketches, is hosting design team call!  SO exciting!  AND they have another amazing sketch for us to play along with.
 
 Fun, right?

Here is my card to play along.  I just love making Christmas cards, in fact, that is how my  my card making adventure started.

To make this card, I chose to use my favourite bundle from the Holiday Catalogue...Nothing Sweeter!  It was love at first sight.


I used traditional Christmas cookie colours, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White and Early Espresso.  I absolutely LOVE this stitching that you can create or not create with these adorable little cookies.  I added some heat embossing to create the icing decorations on each.  


And finally, making multiples makes my heart happy.  I love seeing them all laid out ready to be delivered.  
 

 Be sure to stop on over to Freshly Made Sketches to see all of the wonderful creations made with this sketch.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

6 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm going to admit that I cannot stand making multiples but when they are this cute....I can see why it makes you so happy. These are fantastic. So glad to see you this week at FMS and thanks for entering our DT call!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Jen! It was great fun to play along.

      Delete
  2. Such sweet little images - I love them on the diagonal stripe! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete