Friday, December 7, 2018

Stamp, Ink Paper Challenge

Walking in a Winter Wonderland today here at Stampinkspired!
Honestly we had to have gotten 2 feet of snow in one night.  My kiddos are supper happy as there is no school today because of it!  (You would never know I just washed his coat yesterday, lol)

But I am sure you stopped by to see my latest card creation, so here it goes.....it is holiday card challenge time over at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  I love it, so had to join the fun.

http://stampinkpaper.com/2018/12/sip-challenge-179-holidays/ 

Here is my holiday card to share with you...


 
 I love how this card turned out.  I used some Night of Navy cardstock to start things off. I added a Whisper White layer and then some really pretty DSP I have been hording for just the right snowflake dies.  Today is the perfect day to share a snowflake card!



I added the two largest snowflakes from the Snowfall Thinlits Dies that were available for a limited amount of time. I couldn't resist keeping them for my collection.  I added a Night of Navy banner with my sentiment heart embossed in white. 


And of course, multiple cards for Christmas!

Be sure to stop on over to Stamp, Ink, Paper to see all of the wonderful cards created.

Happy stampin'

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful, elegant Christmas card Tammy! The Night of Navy really pops against the beautiful snowflakes. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Holidays Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Tina! I really loved the challenge.

      Delete