Friday, September 20, 2013

By the Tide!

Hi there!
So glad you stopped by!  I have another great summer card to show you today, although the weather here is changing fast - leaves are starting to change colour and I even had frost on my car windows the other morning!  brrr!
Well off to warmer thoughts.....
I have used the very versatile stamp set By the Tide!  It is in this year's annual catalogue, page 77 to be exact!  It is an awesome choice for a masculine or feminine card or even a summer scrapbook page!
I also wanted to try the layered technique I have been seeing.  I have to tell you that when I first saw this technique, I thought that it would be much too complicated for me!  Boy was I wrong!  It is such a snazzy card AND easy to make too!
Here it is.....

Fun right!

The supplies I used are:

By the Tide Stamp set
Basic Grey Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Pool Party Ink
Calypso Coral Ink
Basic Grey Ink
Pool Party Ribbon
Decorative Label Punch

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment