Monday, October 14, 2013

Thanksgiving with a Gorgeous Grung Scrapbook Page!

Hi there my Stampin' friends!
 
Today is Thanksgiving here in Canada!  My family spends the long weekend camping along with two other families.  We have a full traditional meal with all the fixings in the great out doors!  Camping with the leaves in their beautiful fall colours is awesome...and no bugs!

Have you seen the new Gorgeous Grunge stamp set from the Annual Catalogue?  Woowzers!  Gorgeous is right!  It has to be my new favourite stamp set!  If you haven't noticed it - check out on page 109 of the catalogue. 
 
It is SO versatile - perfect for some added touches to a card or scrapbook page.
 
I decided to try it out on a scrapbook page using a picture of two people I am VERY thankful for - my two youngest boys!  I just LOVE this picture of them together - it shows how thankful they are for each other as well!

Here is my page....

 
 There are SO many things going on with this page!  I started with Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper and used my Gorgeous Grunge splotches in different colours. 

I used the Six-Sided Sampler Bundle to create the honey comb shapes on the left side of the picture - you save %15 when you buy the Stampset and matching punch! 



I also used super fun ABC - 123 Sketch Alphabet and Numbers Stampset to create the word LOVE!  It is awesome for scrapbook pages!

And let's not forget the Washi tape!  Have you tried this yet?  I can't believe how easy it is to use!

Here is the full list of supplies I used...

Epic Day This and That DSP
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Six-Sided Sampler Bundle (Stampset and matching punch)
Gorgeous Grunge Stampset
ABC - 123 Alphabet and Numbers Stampset
Pool Party Inkpad
Calypso Coral Inkpad
Early Espresso Inkpad
Epic Day Designer Washi Tape
3/4" Chevron Ribbon in Calypso Coral

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment