Monday, November 11, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge Meets Woodgrain

Hi there my Stampin' friends! 
 
Where did the last 2 weeks go?  I can't believe it has been THAT long since I have posted something!  Thank you for being dedicated and for checking in!  I have been kept busy with lots of stamping events, I will post more on that later.
 
I have a great card to share with you today - it was created with 2 challenges in mind!  And there are SO many things I like about this card!  I am participating in The Paper Players Challenge 171 and The Friday Mashup! FM135!
 
Do you have the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set yet?  Well, this is one you will need in your collection!  It is awesome for scrapbooking and card making alike. 
 
Here is my card......
 
 
 
There are a lot of things going on here!  There is bigshotting, dry embossing, stamping and sponging!
 
I have been waiting for just the right opportunity to use the Core'dinations cardstock.  One word - AWESOME!  I ran it through the bigshot with my Woodgrain Embossing Folder and  the work was done for me.  Love this! 
 
I stamped with Gorgeous Grunge on the Vey Vanilla layer as well as used the Yippie-Skippie! Stampset for the greeting.  I sponged using Early Espresso on the edges of the leaves and the greeting.
 
Here are all of the products I used...
 
Yippie-Skippie! Stampset
Gorgeous Grunge Stampset
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Early Espresso Core'dinations Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Early Espresso Inkpad
Pumpkin Pie Inkpad
Daffodil Delight Inkpad
Bigshot
Woodgrain Embossing folder
Top Note Bigz Die
Autumn Accents Bigz Die
Decorative Label Punch
Linen Thread
Naturals Designer Buttons
Sponge
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Tammy

10 comments:

  1. Very fun card! I love the all the splatter, a very grungy fall card. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heidi! I loved the challenge this week and all of the inspiration that The Friday Mashup! brings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card, I love the grunge background and your big gorgeous leaves! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week! BTW, you still have word verification turned on, which makes it challenging to leave comments! If you need to know how to disable it, just email me or one of the players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LeAnne! I appreciate your lovely complements and the tip on word verifiation! I had no idea. I will get that fixed. Love the challenge this week! Very fun!

      Delete
  4. Tammy, I do love Gorgeous Grunge and agree that it's a must have for a collection! I love the leaves with the naturals button and twine - they are perfect together. so glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jaydee! I loved the inspiration this week!

      Delete
  5. Great card - I love the background you have created! I love all the layers in the bow on the naturals buttons. Great embellishment for the fall leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara! I just loved playing along with the wonderful talent at The Friday Mahsup.

      Delete
  6. Great job on the challenge! I love how you used the Gorgeous Grunge, it gives the background a really cool look!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lisa! I just love all of the talent that I find at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete