Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day with Roger's Daytime




Hi there my Stampin' friends,

I have a different sort of post for you today.  I haven't shared this with you yet, but I am a very lucky demonstrator - for 1 more reason than the obvious!  Let me tell you why...

A few times a year, usually coinciding with a holiday, I do a little Stampin'UP! crafting with the folks at Roger's Barrie on their daily show Daytime!

They are an awesome group of people and it is A LOT of fun!  I get to create some projects that make a display and then I teach the hosts how to make them all the while promoting Stampin'UP!

I was there on Wednesday to work on some Valentine's Day projects.  I took some pictures of my display for the set and my projects and thought I would share them with you.

Here are the pictures. 



This is a picture frame I decorated using the Banner Framelits and the Hearts Frameltis and the fabulous DSP stack from the new All Occasions Catalogue!

 This picture has some decorated Valentine's suckers and a card we made on the show using my new favourite punch - the Scalloped tag punch!  I also used the stamp Love you to the Moon - perfect for the little boys!

 This one is a little hard to see, but it is a gift bag all prettied up usinig some of the awesome Vellum paper from the All Occasions Catalogue, some red glitter paper from the Annual Cataloge (I used a scrap of the negative punch holes from some small glittery hearts).  You can't see it well here, but I stamped some pink and red hearts directly on the bag - I loved how it turned out!

 Do you have any of the muslin bags in your collection?  You will need these!  Perfect for a small teacher gift - filled with candy.  I put the candy in our cellophane bags then inserted them in the muslin bag for a better presentation.  There it is...that Scallped Tag Punch!  Have I told you I LOVE it!

 This is a picture of my whole display. We made the cards and tags live on air just to the left of this shot.  SO much fun!
 Here is a close up of another Muslin bag with a different tag as well as some diffently decorated Valentine's suckers.


I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment