Friday, March 21, 2014

Baby Boy Card

Hi there!  Thanks for stopping by!


One of my friends at work had her frist grandson!  That calls for a card wouldn't you say?  She isn't a new grandma, but this is her first boy!  And the first child for her son!  SO exciting!


So.... I have a confession to make....I had bought the Sweet Buttons Embosslits folder a while ago, like I am talkin' a couple of years, and I still hadn't used it!  EESH!  Anyway, I thought this was the PERFECT opportunity to use these adorable little buttons - embossed and punched all at the same time - beautiful! 


I have also been waiting for the opportunity to use the new stampset Cuddles and Kisses from the Annual Catalogue, awesome for the arrival of all new babies!

So here is my card....





I used a favourite colour combo of mine, Crumb Cake, Very Vanillia and Marina Mist - awesome for a boy!  The Designer Series paper is one I have been saving for a long time, but really works for this special occasion!

I hope you find some inspiration from my card - or at least for digging something out that you haven't used yet!  LOL!


Happy Stampin'


Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment