Sunday, March 30, 2014

Top Note Thank you!

Hello there!  I hope you are having a good day!

I have a quick post for you today!  The card I have to show you, I made a couple of weeks ago with my card class.  I have to say, this is one of my favourites! 


I just love these colours together - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White and Calypso Coral - really pretty!

I used some great tools on this cards too!  Core'dination's cardstock with my Top Note die and Big Shot, as well as my Secret Garden Framelits!  I used my Lot's of Thanks stamp set for  my greeting - you can never have enough thank you cards, right?

I used some left over Christmas DSP for the poka dots - it doesn't say Christmas at all - I just LOVE that it can be used after the holiday is over!  My larger flower is also using some left-over DSP and the smaller flower is solid cardstock.  I finished it up with one of the small buttons from the Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons pack and some Calypso Coral Baker's Twine!  The leaves are cut from the Secret Garden framelits in Old Olive.

I hope you enjoyed my card.  Until next time.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment