Saturday, April 12, 2014

Retro Brithday Card

Hello my Stampin' friends,

I have a quick post for you today with a simple and quick birthday card.  This card  would be perfect for a male or female card for the young and the not so young alike.


I took my colour cue from the Retro Fresh Designer Series paper.  I used a Very Vanilla card base and layered it up with Baked Brown Sugar and the Retro Fresh paper.  I added some of that great ruffled stretch ribbon.  I used the matching punch and stamp set Label of Love (save 15% when you buy them both together).  I also punched an extra Artisan Label in baked brown sugar and cut it in half to make a 'fooler' border!  Just what was needed to emphasize the sentiment!

I added two banners one in Tango Tangerine and one in Bermuda Bay.

Happy Stampin,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment