Saturday, May 31, 2014

Father's Day, Quick and Simple

Hello there, glad you stopped by!

  I have a really quick post for a really quick and easy card!. Yep, one more Father's day card, I have to take advantage of this male inspiration while it lasts!

I saw another really great sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches and fully intended to play along, but I was late in getting my post up.  EESH!  Well, I thought I would share my card anyway.  If you would like to see the other cards made with this challenge, you can view them here.

I love how simple this card is, a bit out of my comfort zone, but I love how it turned out. 

I used the colours Early Espresso, Pool Party and Whisper White.  I used the stampsets Best Dad Ever and The Open Sea, a little retired Designer Series Paper and some Hemp Twine and voila.....

here is my card.  Let me know what you think!


Have a wonderful Saturday!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment