Tuesday, May 27, 2014

father's Day with Paper Craft Crew PCCCS094!

Hello there!  Thank you for stopping by!

I have a great sketch challenge to tell you about today....I saw a great sketch over at Paper Craft Crew and thought I would play along! 

I was preparing for my Father's Day card class and thought this sketch would be great for a male inspired card.  I like to give my class attendees the ability to make their card with the greeting that they need, so this one could easily be changed to a birthday card - perfect for a little boy or girl!

I decided to use the Retro Fresh Designer Series paper for this card and I took my colour cues from that patterned paper.  I used my Teeny Tiny Wishes stampset for the greeting - that set has every occasion you could imagine!

Here is my card........how do you think I did?

 

Be sure to stop over to Paper Craft Crew Challenges to see some great cards for your inspiration!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Tammy... Love how you used the chevron punch with your card and the colors are LOTS of fun. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and we hope you'll stop by again to play along.

    ReplyDelete