Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Gift for ME!

Hello there!  Happy first day of summer break!  My now six year old woke up extra extra early today....6:15 am!  (I couldn`t wake him up at this time for school if I tried)  and he was yelling It's SUMMER from his bed!  Can you believe it!  What a way to wake up.  My baby just loves his time off from school WAY too much  lol

My post today is an awesome surprise that was given to me this week at my card class.  A beautiful present for ME! 

A wonderful lady, Laurie MacIntosh, has become a good friend because of Stampin'UP! and she made me this thank you gift.  Wait until you see it - WOW!  My pictures won`t do it justice, but I will try.

Laurie made this beautiful box with a cute belly band - I couldn't wait to get it open.


Inside, I found this  beautiful note pad and pen - perfect for all those lists that a mom needs to make.



Here is a close up.  Laurie embossed the whisper white background using perfect poka dots embossing folder and her big shot.  She used the stamp set By the Tide and fussy cut the shell and seahorse and popped them up on dimensionals.  The coral was stamped directly onto the white, before it was embossed and the greeting was a stamp from her collection and punched out with an oval punch.  Don`t forget that new Thick Baker`s Twine.  You can't see it but there is some dazzling details on there as well!  Gorgeous!



Below is the card that she made.  It had a matching envelope that she made using the envelope punch board  - an awesome tool to have!

Isn`t this card beautiful!  The dress and dress form are retired framelits.  The dress is popped up and decorated with By the Tide stampset.  Can you see the little bow made with twine.....there are tiny little sea shells on the ends! 

The thank you greeting comes from Itty Bitty Banners set and matching framelits!



Thank you Laurie for this thoughtful and oh so BEAUTIFUL gift!

Happy Stampin`,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment