Thursday, June 19, 2014

Father's Day with Rogers

Hello there my stampin' friends!  Thank you for stopping by!
 
I has been a little bit since my last post, but I think I have everything under control for now! 
 
 June is a really busy month for the Gill household...like most people in Ontario, there is the end of the school year which means teacher and bus driver thank yous are being created and delivered, summer plans to be made, Father's day celebrations and for me all three of my children have birthday's this month too! 
 
Although it is always SO much fun to celebrate their birthday's you begin to look like a cake by the end of it all! 
 
Something else that has kept me busy, is I have had a second appearance on the Roger's Daytime TV show!  This time was a father's day theme!  I had SO much fun playing with some new tools and products from the new Stampin'Up! catalogue!  I just LOVE getting some new things for my stamp space!
 
Here are some pictures of my display..
 
 
I got the new Star Framelits!  They are awesome for a mom with boys in hockey!  Perfect for some scapbooking pages, birthday and thank you cards!
 
 
I took my colour cue from the DSP Maritime fun - Red, White and Blue, a real classic.  I added some Crumb Cake to give another base color to work with.


 
I used the Sea Street Stamp set and the DSP to make one of the cards I had on display.





 
I used the Star Framelits and my Mini Star Punch to make this card - we made this one live on TV as well.  Do you see that?  The new catalogue in the background?

 
I also made a card using the new Time Travel Stampset with a calmer feel.  The greeting on all of my projects is from the new set called And Many More - every greeting you can think of is in this set!


 
I couldn't resist getting the Mustache framelit and making some fun mustaches.  We opened my segments with them - my kids loved them too!


 
We finished the show by making a treat holder using the new Hamburger Big Z die!  Oh my!  What a great little box!  I finished it off with some DSP and a paper bow using the Bow Big Die.  The tag is a part of the Hamburger die! 
 
As always it is really fun to see everyone at Roger's!  Thank you to Deanne, the producer and to Melanie and Alex, the two wonderfully talented hosts for a great season!  Enjoy the summer break!
 
I hope my pictures helped with some summer time inspiration!
 
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment