Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wedding Card with the Paper Players Challenge 198!

Hello, thanks for stopping by!
 
Last week I had another wonderful opportunity to demonstrate some Stampin'UP! products on the Roger's TV show, Daytime!  The theme for the show was a wedding theme - I was SO excited to use some of our products to create some wonderful wedding items.  I will have more pictures from that show at a later date, so stay tuned!
 
As I looked around the internet, I saw that The Paper Players were having a wedding theme challenge - my lucky day!
 
I had made two cards for the show, but I liked one better than the other, and so I thought I would enter my favourite of the two into the challenge!
 
Here is a picture of the card that I took at the station - the lighting was amazing and so it turned out much better than the ones I took at home - lesson to be learned there!
 
 
I started out with Whisper White cardstock for my base and my top layer that I embossed with the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder - I just love this embossing folder - perfect for a wedding!  I added a layer of the Glimmer Cardstock beneath the embossed cardstock.  I wrapped some of the organza ribbon around two of the layers and created a nice big bow!  Such pretty ribbon and great to work with.






I used the stampset Label Love and matching Artisan Punch for my greeting.  I stamped in Metallic Silver. I punched an extra Artisan Label out of the glimmer paper, cut it in half to create a glimmer edge around the top an bottom - gives the sentiment a little bit more pizzazz!
 
Here is a close up.
 

 
I hope this inspires you!
 
Happy Stampin'
 
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant, Tammy! I love the texture and the glimmer paper. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete