Monday, August 18, 2014

Merry Christmas with Freshly Made Sketches!

Hello,

I hope you had a nice weekend, all refreshed and ready for a new week!  Our weather here in Southern Ontario, was not great - it is already starting to have that fall weather feel - ugh!

Anyway, to help with that fall weather feeling, I decided to create a Christmas card for the challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches...this challenge is #149

Every year, I promise my card class ladies that they will have 20 handmade cards to give out at Christmas time.  And so, I always start in August - yes August!

It makes Christmas time a touch less stressful - and they get to cross something off of their long list of things to do!

So I decided to use a very special favourite stampset and it's coordinating framelit from last year - can you guess which one?  Yep, the Festive Flurey.  The stampset is still available but only until August 27th!

Here is my card...


I hope you enjoyed my card.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love those snowflakes and non-traditional Christmas colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete