Monday, August 11, 2014

Traveler meets Stampin' Royalty Challenge #240

Hello there!

Thanks for stopping by again!  I have a great card to show you today that can be used for any occasion including a masculine card!  That is always a hard one for me!

I decided to participate in the challenge over at Stampin' Royalty!  The challenge was to use a background stamp!  I love it!  I knew exactly which stamps sets I was going to use.  

I dusted off my World Map stamp for my background stamping and my Traveler stampset for my main image and Sassy Salutations for my greeting.

The Deco Framelits were a perfect fit for the train image and the next size bigger as a frame to put it center stage.

I added some seambinding ribbbon in Soft Sky to add a pop of colour and a little finishing touch.  I just love all of these colours together - Very Vanillia, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Soft Sky - very soothing.

Here is my card....

 

I hope this gives you some inkspiration. ;)

 Be sure to stop by Stampin' Royalty to see some great card creations!

Happy Stampin

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment